Tuesday 30 June 2009

Preperations and other stuff

Well the new bike is here see shot at end of post . The spd cleats are being being used and yes I did fall off several times getting used to them. Cycle computer is fitted . Commutting cross country today and planning to give the bike a long blast tonight . Very little left to do apart for kit both personal and bike repair stuff. Provisional route done via google maps. Gettting my head around doing the dynamo this saturday a mere 120 miles overnight from London Fields in Hackney to the Dunwich on the Suffolk Coast ,

2 comments:

  1. Don't worry about the cleats Andy - we all fall off during the first few journeys. I was coerced into using them and found them infuriating for a while, but the persistence paid off and now I really struggle if I get on an unfamiliar bike that doesn't have SPDs.

    Stick with it

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for advice working on it a lot of clicking and unclicking !

    ReplyDelete